We are always looking for ideas worth spreading. Got one? Send it to us. This is how it works:
- Think about it’s TEDx you’re applying. Your idea has to be mind-blowing to get a chance to do a talk. It is?
- Produce a video of max. 60 seconds in which you describe who you are and what your idea worth spreading is. Don’t forget that you have only 60 seconds, so do it short and clear!
- Click the image below and follow the instructions to upload your video to our platform or simply send us the link to your video via email to talents[at]dreamacademia.at
- If you use the upload form below, don’t wonder: You get directed to Youtube, login there and get redirected to our website. Then you can upload a new video or share an existing from your channel. That’s quite easy. Don’t fear. Just follow the instructions.
- Our team will vote on the best ideas to be presented at TEDxPannonia 2012. Hopefully you are one of them.
To make it easier, here’s the legendary pitch of 2010′s speaker Peter Purgathofer:
We are looking forward to your idea worth spreading!